Osseo, MN veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect
When you arrive at Douglas Animal Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed. A written treatment plan will be presented to you prior to performing services.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment area.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- You will receive a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, we would be happy to resolve them promptly.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.
Click Here for Tips about Getting your Cat to the Vet Safely!